Every Android user wants to use their smartphone up to its maximum extent. However, these Android gadgets come with some limitations from their manufactures. In order to bypass these restrictions, we need to root our android device. There are many procedures to do this. Unfortunately, most of those require PC and rooting applications like 360 Super Root APK.
There are other applications like Framaroot, Kingroot but all applications are not capable of rooting all the devices. Different Android smartphones come with different Android versions and different kernels and thus they fail to root most of the device. In an aid to this, our team did a deep research and found out an awesomely working application called 360 Super Root APK, which is capable of rooting wide range of Android devices.
Well, not all great features are attained only by root. There are also some apps that can function like root without having to actually root the smartphone. For example, the Parallel Space for PC and Android can provide dual account using only a single app on a single phone. You can also use an enhanced Instagram app in the form of GB Instagram APK.
It is also important to consider that most financial-related apps do not work with rooted devices. Financial apps like Bhim APK, PayTM for PC and Android, Mobikwik for PC, Android, and iOS, and FreeCharge APK.
You might be thinking why I am favoring 360 Super Root APK over its competitors. It is because none of the other applications was able to root my Samsung Galaxy SV. But in the end, 360 Super Root was successful to do this task. Not only this, I observed that 360 Super Root was able to root other devices as well (which other applications fail to do). You can download the latest version of 360 Super Root from below.
Disclaimer: We have shared this app for educational purposes, we do not encourage or suggest you to root, hack or penetrate any security settings on your device. Nither we suggested you to download any modified app.
Download 360 Super Root APK
|Name||360 Super Root 22.214.171.124|
How To Root Android Device Using 360 Super Root (Without PC)
This application uses the Chinese language in its interface, but using it to root your phone is very simple, just go through the steps mentioned below (follow the process).
- First of all download 360 Super Root by clicking on this link which I have just provided above this paragraph. You can always find its latest version download link on this page.
- Make sure that you have active cellular data or WiFi connection. Also, you need to confirm that you have H+ or 4G internet connection. Furthermore, you should have at least 9 MB of data to allow root configurations to download. Also, to be on the safer side make sure that you have at least 55% battery charged.
- Make sure that “allow unknown sources” is checked in your Android settings.
- Locate the 360 Super Root APK in your file manager and open it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the installation process and finish the installation.
- Turn on your cellular data or WiFi and existing running applications.
- Open 360 Super Root, you will get an introduction screen when you open it for the first time. Slide the introduction screens to the right till it finishes.
- Now you can see the main panel of 360 Super Root, there is a big white round button on which Root is written. Tap on it to begin the rooting process.
- Wait for the rooting process to complete, do not minimize 360 Super Root while the root is under process.
- Download Root Checker app from the Google Play Store to confirm that your device is now rooted.
Conclusion From 7Downloads Editor
We have tried different applications to root Android devices without PC and found 360 Super Root most successful. If you find any difficulties while trying to root your phone with this app then please let us know in the comment section.
What are your views about 360 Super Root APK? Did you find it useful? Write it down in the comments.