If you want to download the GarageBand for PC, then you just landed on the right page. Here you can download GarageBand For PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (PC/Laptop). Also, by reading this page, you will learn how to run GarageBand on your computer without any error.
Garageband is another marvelous sound mixing application which developed exclusively for Apple devices. This application is widely used by Artists and DJs to create new music around the world. People often want to try out the things which are exclusively limited to some platforms. The same thing stands for Garageband. This application is so useful that people eagerly want their hands on Garageband as soon as they see it for the first time.
There are several friends of mine who keep asking me for the solution of getting Garageband for PC. So, I am writing this article to help out those friends, if you too want Garageband for PC then you can surely read on and join the party. And the output audio file can also be ported to Saavn for PC to enjoy it wherever you are. Before we begin the tutorial to get Garageband for PC Windows, let us quickly take look at the features of Garageband.
Garageband: Quick Features
- Ultra user-friendly UI, even beginners won’t feel any difficulties while using it for the first time.
- Excellent working environment, lets you keep track list in an organized manner.
- Inbuilt MIDI keyboards which let you create multiple comprehensive music tracks.
- Gives you access to virtually play more than 100 musical instruments.
- Over thousand of loops availability.
- Let’s you capture and edit music on a superior level.
- To start you just need to choose some beats and loops and you will get a perfect background surrounding to get going.
- You want to showcase your music taste and DJing skills, become a DJ on a house-party and use Garageband to make people groove.
Garageband is free to use, though it has some in-app purchase for some loops and beats. I suppose that a music lover won’t mind spending few bucks on his favorite loops. So, overall GarageBand is a must try for every music lover. You can also try VShare for PC if you want or directly install VShare on iPhone/iPad without jailbreak.
How to Run Garageband for PC
We are now well informed about how worthy is the Garageband application, but the unfortunate part is, it is only available for Apple devices. But wait as promised, I came with a solution, so let’s straight jump on the next step to Run Garageband for PC.
This process will consist of running iOS emulator which lets your Windows PC be able to run iOS applications. That means, no need to download BlueStacks for today.
- Download iPadian2 iOS emulator for your PC.
- Open the executable file you just downloaded in STEP 1 to start downloading the emulator on your PC.
- Now start the installation, accept the terms & conditions and follow the installation screen.
- Wait for the installation to complete and then click on finish.
- Open iPadian emulator on your PC.
- Choose App store and search for “Garageband” in the search bar.
- Click on Garageband icon to start the download process of the application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the download and installation process of Garageband for PC.
- Launch Garageband application and start mixing!
Garageband is limited to Apple devices, we really wish it was Officially available for other platforms too. We researched well and found out a working solution which we have presented in this article. We took utmost care to make this tutorial simple and informative, still, if you find any difficulties then you may use the comments section.
What is the best feature for you about Garageband? How was your experience using this application? Tell us in the comments section.