If you want to download the iMessage for PC/Windows, then you just landed on the right page. Here at 7Downloads, you can download iMessage For PC/Laptop Windows 10/8.1/8/7. Also by reading this page, you will learn how to download and use iMessage for PC without any error.
Although I really like using Whatsapp APK, GB WhatsApp APK, Hike for PC, WhatsApp Plus APK and WeChat for PC and Android, still, iMessage remains my favorite application to chat with my friends (especially the Apple lovers). Apple is known for developing ultra-smooth and bug-free software and iMessage is an integral part of Apple’s development. iMessage messaging application is limited to iPhone, iPad, Mac users and this is why Windows users keep asking me whether they can get iMessage for PC?
So I researched iMessage for PC for a while and after just a while I found a super cool working method for doing this. But before I share it with you guys, I would like to ask you something.
There are two questions: is using iMessage for PC/Windows realistic? The answer is, Yes. If you want, then why not? After all, this is easy and fun to do. So without further ado let’s get started. You just need to follow the processes below.
In case you have no chance of getting iMessage for PC, we recommend you to try other messaging applications. Just visit our official website 7downloads, and you can find APKs for messaging apps there.
iMessage is the built-in instant messaging service of Apple. It allows you to send text, images, video, audio, and location to others conveniently using the same app on other iOS devices. Apple added significant updates to the messaging app with the introduction of iOS 10. There are now bubble and screen effects, emoji tap backs and full-on emojis, Digital Touch and handwriting, and iMessage apps.
On an iPhone, iMessage functions alongside the SMS and MMS feature so that so you stay in contact with friends who do not use Apple devices with the same app. With Continuity, you also get to use the “green bubbles” on the iPad and Mac! Overall, that’s a unified powerful experience.
Bubble and screen effects
This feature makes the iPhone or iPad look really cool. There are effects that make bubbles slam, be loud or gentle, or invisible, or it could turn the whole screen to balloons, lasers, confetti, fireworks, or shooting stars.
Emoji and Tapbacks
Emojis are on a new height in iMessenger. You see the kinds of cheer emojis get; they are indeed effective tools for expressing emotions, and this time, they even bigger, so if that is not strong emotional expression, then I don’t know what is.
Digital Touch and handwriting
You can send a hand-drawn Sketch, haptic Taps, or sensor-read Heartbeats. These features that were once only with Apple Watch are now available on iPhone and iPad. Imagin sending drawing to your friends.
iMessage: Stickers and apps
Designers are not able to create sticker packs for iMessenger. Developers can build apps for file sharing, photo editing, games, and many others, allowing you, the user, to use such apps inside the messages. Users get better functionally, while developers get an avenue for their creativity.
How To Use iMessage for PC/Windows
I really wish we can directly install iMessage for PC. However, there is one official workaround to access iMessage Service on your Windows PC but you require a Mac machine (after this method there is a method which does not require a Mac). Agreeing on the fact that it is not a direct method but we don’t have any alternative to it.
- First of all, make sure that you have access to a Mac with iMessage installed and a Windows PC.
- The second step consists of installing the Google Chrome browser on both of the machines. Do not use other browsers such as UC Browser for PC or mCent for PC.
- Now download Chrome Remote Desktop from the Chrome app store on both of the PC.
- Once the installation is finished, click the launch app.
- On the Mac download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- After downloading install Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Now follow the rest of the setup process and finish the installation.
- Connect both computers using the code in Chrome Remote Desktop.
- You will gain full access to the Mac system using your Windows PC, enjoy using iMessage on your Windows.
Bonus Method – How to Use iMessage for PC/Windows (Without Mac)
In this method, we will be using iPadian 2 which is an iPad emulator that will transform your Windows to use iOS applications. However, iPadian 2 doesn’t perform efficiently and could flood your PC with Malware. Hence, we recommend you to use it with precaution.
- Download the iPadian emulator on your Windows PC by following this link – iPadian Emulator.
- Install the iPadian emulator by running the executable file you downloaded in Step 1.
- Run the emulator and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Launch the iPadian application on your PC.
- Now you will find a search bar, search for iMessage.
- Download and install iMessage for PC under the iPadian emulator.
- Enjoy using it on your Windows PC.
We cannot directly install iMessage for PC, but there is a workaround on how to download it.
– First, make sure that you have access to a Mac with iMessage installed and a Windows PC.
– Second, install the Google Chrome browser on both of the machines. – – Now, download Chrome Remote Desktop from the Chrome app store on both of the PC.
– Once the installation is finished, click the launch app.
– On the Mac download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
– After downloading install Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
– Follow the rest of the setup process and finish the installation.
– Connect both computers using the code in Chrome Remote Desktop.
– You will gain full access to the Mac system using your Windows PC, enjoy using iMessage on your Windows.
– Download the iPadian emulator on your Windows PC by following this link – iPadian Emulator.
– Install the iPadian emulator by running the executable file you downloaded in Step 1.
– Run the emulator and accept the Terms & Conditions.
– Launch the iPadian application on your PC.
– Now you will find a search bar, search for iMessage.
– Download and install iMessage under the iPadian emulator.
– Enjoy it on your Windows PC.
We have included 2 methods to use iMessage for PC/Windows but we still recommend to use Method 1 only. However, you may go ahead and use Method 2 with caution.
Apple Messaging app has evolved a lot in recent times, the addition of features like P2P transfer. Digital touch has made this application more likable. What do you like the most about iMessage for PC, tell us below in the comments. Stuck somewhere or need any help? The comment section is all yours.