If you want to download the iMessage for PC/Windows, you just landed on the right page. Here at 7Downloads, you can download Apple’s iMessage For PC/Laptop Windows 10/8.1/8/7. Also, by reading this page, you will learn how to download and use this Apple messaging app for PC without any error.
Although I really like using other popular messaging platforms Whatsapp APK, GB WhatsApp APK, Hike for PC, WhatsApp Plus APK and WeChat for PC and Android phone or other devices, iMessage remains my favourite messaging application, especially for conventional business messaging apps and quick messaging since I am also an Apple user. Apple is known for developing ultra-smooth and bug-free software, and iMessage is an integral part of Apple’s development, especially when messaging for businesses. However, Apple’s messaging application is limited to iPhone, iPad, MacOS, or just Apple users, which is why Windows users keep asking me whether they can get the messaging app for PC?
So I researched iMessage for PC for a while, and after just a while I found a super cool working method for doing this. But before I share it with you guys, I would like to ask you something.
There are two questions: is using iMessage for PC/Windows realistic? The answer is, Yes. If you want, then why not? After all, this is easy and fun to do. So without further ado, let’s get started. You need to follow the processes below.
In case you have no chance of getting iMessage for PC, we recommend trying other messaging applications or versions, not just from iPhone and Apple apps. Just visit our official website, 7downloads, and you can find APKs for messaging apps there.
iMessage is the built-in instant messaging service of Apple. It allows you to send messages, images, video, audio, and location to others conveniently using the same app on other Apple devices, like iPhones. Apple added significant updates to the Apple messaging app with the introduction of the iPhone 10. There are now bubble and screen effects, emoji tap backs and full-on emojis, Digital Touch and handwriting, and other Apple apps. For Android users get YouTube Vanced apk to watch ad-free YouTube videos.
On an iPhone, iMessage functions alongside the SMS and MMS feature so that so you stay in contact with friends who do not use Apple devices, like an iPhone or iPad, with the same app. With Continuity, you also get to use the “green bubbles” on other Apple devices, like the iPad and MacOS! Overall, that’s a unified powerful experience.
Bubble and screen effects
This feature makes Apple’s iPhone or iPad look really cool. Some effects make bubbles slam, be loud or gentle, or invisible, or it could turn the whole screen into balloons, lasers, confetti, fireworks, or shooting stars.
Emoji and Tapbacks
Emojis are on a new height in iMessenger. You see the kinds of cheer emojis get; they are indeed effective tools for expressing emotions, and this time, they even bigger, so if that is not a strong emotional expression, then I don’t know what is.
Digital Touch and handwriting
You can send a hand-drawn Sketch, haptic Taps, or sensor-read Heartbeats. These features that were once only with Apple Watch are now available on Apple’s iPhone and iPad. Imagine sending a drawing to your friends.
iMessage: Stickers and apps
Designers are not able to create sticker packs for Messenger. Still, Apple’s developers can build apps for file sharing, photo editing, games, and many others, allowing you, the user, to use such apps inside the messages. Apple users get better functionally, while Apple developers get an avenue for their creativity.
How To Use iMessage for PC/Windows
I really wish we can directly install iMessage for PC. However, one official workaround is to access Apple’s message Service on your Windows PC, but you require a Mac machine (after this method, there is a method that does not require a MacOS). Agreeing with the fact that it is not a direct method, but we don’t have any alternative to it.
- First of all, make sure that you have access to a MacOS with iMessage installed and a Windows PC.
- The second step consists of installing the Google Chrome browser on both of the machines. Do not use other browsers such as UC Browser for PC or mCent for PC.
- Now download Chrome Remote Desktop from the Chrome app store on both of the PC.
- Once the installation is finished, click the launch app.
- On the MacOS, download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- After downloading, install the Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Now follow the rest of the setup process and finish the installation.
- Connect both computers using the code in Chrome Remote Desktop.
- You will gain full access to the MacOS system using your Windows PC; enjoy using iMessage on your Windows.
Bonus Method – How to Use iMessage for PC/Windows (Without Mac)
This method will be using iPadian 2, an iPad emulator that will transform your Windows to use Apple applications. However, iPadian 2 doesn’t perform efficiently and could flood your PC with Malware. Hence, we recommend you to use it with precaution.
- Download the iPadian emulator on your Windows PC by following this link – iPadian Emulator.
- Install the iPadian emulator by running the executable file you downloaded in Step 1.
- Run the emulator and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Launch the iPadian application on your PC.
- Now you will find a search bar, search for iMessage.
- Download and install iMessage for PC under the iPadian emulator.
- Enjoy using it on your Windows PC.
We cannot directly install iMessage for PC, but there is a workaround for downloading it.
– First, make sure that you have access to a MacOS with iMessage installed and a Windows PC.
– Second, install the Google Chrome browser on both of the machines. – – Now, download Chrome Remote Desktop from the Chrome app store on both of the PC.
– Once the installation is finished, click the launch app.
– On the MacOS, download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
– After downloading, install Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
– Follow the rest of the setup process and finish the installation.
– Connect both computers using the code in Chrome Remote Desktop.
– You will gain full access to the MacOS system using your Windows PC; enjoy using iMessage on your Windows.
– Download the iPadian emulator on your Windows PC by following this link – iPadian Emulator.
– Install the iPadian emulator by running the executable file you downloaded in Step 1.
– Run the emulator and accept the Terms & Conditions.
– Launch the iPadian application on your PC.
– Now, you will find a search bar, search for iMessage.
– Download and install iMessage under the iPadian emulator.
– Enjoy it on your Windows PC.
We have included 2 methods to use iMessage for PC/Windows, but we still recommend to use Method 1 only. However, you may go ahead and use Method 2 with caution.
Apple’s Messaging app has evolved a lot in recent times, w of features like P2P transfer. Digital touch has made this application more likable. What do you like the most about iMessage for PC? Leave us a message below in the comments. Stuck somewhere or need any help? The comment section is all yours.