Download Parallel Space for PC Windows 10/7/8/8.1. Read this step-by-step guide and learn how you can download and install Parallel Space for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP.
Parallel Space is an application that allows users to use dual accounts of apps on a single device. You do not even need to use 360 Super Root APK for this to work. The users can have multiple accounts and run them simultaneously without rooting their (Android or iOS) system. For instance, the users can use two Facebook accounts, two Clash of Clans, two WhatsApp accounts running on the same device.
Parallel Space for PC has the exact same features as that of an Android smartphone and helps you establish a perfect balance between your life and work efficiently. The app can be used both in gaming and social media networking.
Features of Parallel Space for PC
- Parallel Space for PC is a unique app in Google play that allows users to run multiple accounts simultaneously.
- No need to root your devices for running two apps at the same time.
- Users can switch between the applications using the swipe option.
- All the app data is managed by the Storage Manager.
- It is a powerful yet tiny app that is small.
- A powerful and stable user interface makes it easy to use.
- Connect with different friends using 2 Messenger or GB Instagram APK accounts.
- Double up the gaming fun by connecting and playing on two accounts at the same time.
Parallel space supports almost 99% apps available in Google Play.
Note: Parallel Space for PC never gathers any personal information about the user. Any permission required by the Parallel Space is used by the apps running inside it. Battery, memory, network traffic consumed by Parallel space is actually for the ongoing apps inside it.
Method 1: Install Parallel Space – Multi accounts for PC
Parallel Space for PC is free to download and use on all the windows version and Mac computers. But to run this android application on your PC you will require an Android emulator. There are numerous Android emulators available on the internet which can be downloaded for free. Youwave, Nox App player, Andyroid are some of them among many. But we would suggest you to use Bluestacks Android Emulator to download Parallel Space for PC. Now let’s move forward to the installation method for Parallel Space:
Initially download and install the Bluestacks Android Emulator using your PC.
- Setup Bluestacks using the guides provided in the application.
- Once you’ve setup Bluestacks, you are all set to install Parallel Space for PC.
- Open the Bluestacks App player that you have just installed using the above guide.
- First, click on the “Android” button where you will find the “Search” button in the menu that pops up.
- Click on the search button and type in “Parallel Space – Multi accounts” in the search box to search it via Google Play Store.
- A screen will open up showing you a list of results for your query.
- Find and select the “Parallel Space” app on the Bluestacks menu that comes on the screen.
- Click on the app and then click on “Install” to start installing the app.
- The app will install and appear in the All Apps menu.
- Click open the app and start using it.
Method 2: Install Parallel Space – Multi accounts for PC
- The first step is to download the Parallel Space Apk file. Click the download button above to get the Parallel Space.
- Download and install Bluestacks emulator completely using the guide mentioned above.
- Now just double click on the downloaded APK file.
- It will itself begin to install via the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- After the installation process completes, you can access the new App under “All Apps” in the Bluestacks menu.
- Click on the application name and follow the instructions thereafter to start using it.
Now, you can try having multiple accounts running at one application. Let me know if you have any question about downloading and installing Parallel Space for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/10. I would be glad to help you.