You can download Pokemon Go for PC Windows 10/7/8/8.1 Laptop computer from here. If you want to run the Pokemon go game on your PC, then you are on the right page. Follow this tutorial step by step and within few minutes, you will be Downloading and Installing Pokemon Go game on your PC Windows 10/8/7 (Laptop) with your very own Pikachu.
Pokemon GO developed by Niantic and The Pokemon Company is an augmented reality game which supports both Android and iOS. Originally the game was launched on 6th July, It has become a huge hit since its release generating around 7.5 billion revenue to the company. According to the stats, Pokemon Go might even leave behind Twitter in terms of Daily Active Users. It is a very popular game for android and iPhone, it is still not avilable for PC. Don’t worry though, you can follow the steps mentioned below to run pokemon go on your computer very easily without much of hassle. If you want then you can also read the old method for playing pokemon go on PC. So, let’s get started.
Download and Install Pokemon Go on PC Windows Laptop
Follow the Steps to download BlueStacks and install Pokemon Go on your computer.
Step 1. Download and install an Android emulator on your PC. We recommend Bluestacks App Player.
Step 2. Now, you need to download the APK of Pokemon Go Game on your PC since this app is not available in the Google Play Store. You can use the link available below to download the required file on your computer.
Step 3. Now open the APK using Bluestacks and let it install. Once installed, you can start playing Pokemon Go on your PC.Also Check: Download Asphalt 8 (Airborne) for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Old Way to Run Pokemon Go on PC
Right now Pokemon GO has only been launched in 3 countries right now. As the game received an unexpectedly huge response by the fans, the company needs time to add more servers so that it works smoothly. So, the official launch of the app in your country might take few more weeks.
However, if you are keen to play it before it there is good news for you, Pokemon Go can even be installed in the countries where it has officially not been launched by downloading Pokemon GO APK file on your smartphone. This is the easy part. However, what if you want to play it on your PC? Downloading it in a PC is the real task as you can not carry your PC around. So in this article, we will guide you how to install to install Pokemon Go on your PC using Android Emulators Bluestacks and Koplayer. You can follow the steps mentioned below to install Pokemon Go on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks from our site or Download Koplayer from this website.(You can use either one of them.)
- Add Kingroot to KoPlayer/Bluestacks. Just download Kingroot apk and open it with Bluestacks or KoPlayer.
- Run Kingroot using KoPlayer/Bluestacks. Click on Try it and then Optimize.
- Now add Lucky Patcher to KoPlayer/Bluestacks and open it. Download it from here.
- Click on Grant option.
- Select rebuild option at the bottom.
- Now write SD > Windows > Find Fake GPS 4.6 .apk
- Using Lucky Patcher, install the Fake GPS app as a System app.
- If it asks you to Reboot, select No.
- Close everything but the welcome tab.
- Restart Android
- Install apk file of Pokemon GO using KoPlayer/Bluestacks.
- Open Lucky Patcher and click on search.
- Go to Filter on the top right and select System apps. There you will find Fake GPS, open it.
- Go to Settings of Fake GPS and turn on Expert mode.
- Select a place of your choice on the GPS from where you want to start. That will be your fake current position. Press okay and the map will be closed.
- Open Pokemon GO and enjoy.
Must Check: Download Temple Run for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Laptop.
FEATURES OF POKeMON GO for Windows PC/Laptop
It is an augmented reality game that uses your GPS to find your location, and you find Pokemons according to your area. Like if you live near the sea, you will most likely find the water Pokemons. A Professor is there in the game who provides you with all the necessary instructions. He hands you over your first pokemon when you start the game. You can also give your pokemons that you do not need back to the professor and have rewards in return.
Pokemon originally had 151 kinds. Later the number was expanded to as many as 720 pokemons. This game only has 151 original pokemons, and they can be evolved and upgraded using various rewards. The Gyms situated around you are the places where you can fight with other users and earn rewards by which you can upgrade your pokemons. Niantic is going to organize public events in many areas for the users from all around the world can come and trade the rare pokemons between themselves.
I hope you find this sort of tutorial download links posts pretty impressive. I think you have read the full article entirely, and now you will try this yourself. Moreover, fell free to download if you are facing any problem while downloading Pokemon GO App for Windows PC Laptop. Share your thought in the comments section and also make sure to share this post with your friend.