Pokemon Go for Windows Phone: Half of our earth population is playing Pokemon Go and why not, the game is fantastic. It’s Unique features and fell is what makes it an outstanding mobile game that is available right now. Most of the players are the ones who were a die hard fan of Pokemon when it was telecast in televisions back in the 2000s.
This augmented reality game is taking over the world that you’ll see people playing this game in almost everywhere you go. NIANTIC did not even expect that this game will gain so much popularity that this much anyone will play this game. That’s why the game is still not officially available in many countries like India. However, you can still download Pokemon go apk and play this game in India. Hopefully, NIANTIC is working on this issue, and everybody will be able to play this game without any problem or error.
Pokemon Go is currently available for iOS and Android users. Android users have to download the apk file from third party stores or websites; soon the game will be officially available on Google Play Store, and people can Download and install the game easily.
iOS and Android are dominating the app world that’s why nearly everyone has either iOS or Android smartphone. But What about Windows Phone? Pokemon Go is Still not available for Windows Phone in the market why? There are many reasons, but don’t worry i won’t disappoint you even if NIANTIC had, Below i have shared a step by step guide for downloading and install Pokemon GO on any Windows Phone Device.
Download & Install Pokemon GO in Windows Phone 7/8/8.1/10
So in this article, I will tell you how you can download and install Pokemon Go on Windows Smartphone. Before proceeding further let me say the requirements of Windows Phone to run Pokemon Go. If your windows phone does not match these demands, then buy a new Windows phone or an Android.
Your Windows phone has to be at least 1 GB RAM or more than that. Pokemon Go takes quite a lot of ram, and that’s why 1GB the suggested minimum. Anything less than that and you won’t be able to play Pokemon Go on your Windows phone. That’s not it; the windows version should be 8.1 or 10. GPS must be present in the Smartphone as the game is augmented reality and works with GPS technology. If your Windows Phone match all these requirements, then you are ready to go.
You can’t play Pokemon Go on a Windows Phone 7/8 device. However, you can update your phone to Windows Phone 8/10. After updating come back and follow the guide below.
How to Download Pokemon Go for Windows Phone
- Enter this link – https://github.com/ST-Apps/PoGo-UWP/blob/master/PokemonGo-UWP/AppPackages/PokemonGo-UWP_18.104.22.168_ARM_Debug_Test/PokemonGo-UWP_22.214.171.124_ARM_Debug.appx?raw=trueand download the files and save them on your PC. (Use your Computer for downloading this file)
- Now using your Windows Phone go to settings> For Developers and enable “device portal”.
- Now click on the pair option after enabling the portal device option and wait for a few minutes and a six character pin will show up.
- Next, open your browser again using your PC and Type 192.1 68.1.2 and press enter.
- Now type the six character pin in the section (the pin can be found where you have to wait for a few minutes)
- Click on Remember my Computer and the click on the submit button.
- Your PC will show all the information about your Windows phone.
- Now under the utility section Go to Apps and select the Pokemon Go file that you have downloaded before.
- Now you have to choose all the files under the dependency section such as the Microsoft.NET andMicrosoft.VCLIbs files.
- After selecting all the files click on the “Go” option and wait for the uploading and installing processes to complete.
- Go to your Windows phone and search for an app named PoGo-UWP. Open it and you will be able to play the game.
Follow all the steps written above and you will be able to play Pokemon Go on your Windows Phone. Pokemon Go will soon be available for Windows phone also so if you cannot do this method or think it’s just very complicated then you can wait for the official release of Pokemon Go on Windows phones.