YouTube videos are one of the favorite pastimes on Android phones or tablet. It is also one of the biggest sites on the Internet to watch videos and offers a fantastic range of videos. But out of Wi-Fi hotspot or mobile data connection, place a heavy burden. You can unlock and save YouTube videos to your phone for offline by becoming a “YouTube Red” subscriber. This service includes ad-free YouTube experience, access to YouTube original videos, and Google play music.
However, YouTube Red is not yet available in India. Also, why pay for something when there are free alternatives available. You can easily download youtube videos on your android mobile by following any of these two awesome methods mentioned below. So let’s get started, read both of these methods and follow the one which you like the most.
Recommended Read: How to Download Movies on Android Mobile.
Method 1: Using video downloader apps
- First, download any android video downloader app on your Android device.
- Now open the app and click on YouTube Link.
- Browse through videos to find the one which you want to download, then click on the play button to start playing the video.
- Now click on the download button and the app will ask for resolution, select resolution; download will be started automatically.
Method 2: Using savefrom.net
- In this method, just copy the URL of the YouTube video.
- Go to savefrom.net website.
- Paste the URL into the URL box.
- It will ask for resolution, select it and click download.
If you do not have the right tools to download, it is impossible to download your favorite videos from YouTube. By default YouTube doesn’t let users to download and watch videos offline; This is the biggest disadvantage of YouTube. Every time you want to watch videos, you need to load it again. To solve this problem, there are a lot of tools are available for downloading YouTube videos. One such tool is “Snaptube.”
Thankfully, we have an app called Snaptube to download YouTube videos for offline watching. Follow the step by step guide below to download YouTube videos on Android with Snaptube.
- Open “Settings” menu on your Android phone or tablet. Go to security and enable “unknown sources.” This is to install apps from outside the Google play store. By default, it is disabled to protect your device.
- Now you have to download snaptube apk from our site.
- Note that, because you are side loading the app, it will not get updated automatically along with other apps on your phone. So if Snaptube stops working, return here and install the update.
- Once the file got downloaded, there will be a notification at the top of the screen. Tap the notification on your device and open the download folder.
- Tap the downloaded snaptube.apk file and choose install. Click and open when the download completes and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You can either use snaptube to download YouTube videos, or you can do within YouTube app itself. To download video from YouTube app, open the video, tap share, and choose SnapTube. You will be asked to choose a resolution, select resolution and click the download button.
- Alternatively, open the SnapTube app and use the search function to find the video. Press the green arrow at the top of the screen and choose resolution and tap the download icon.