Have you lost your jio Barcode?, or maybe someone else has generated barcode on your phone to get a new sim. It’s possible that anything like this happens, But the question now is – What should I do now to get a jio sim as i don’t have the barcode? Don’t worry here in this post i have answer this question of yours.
I know you look forward to getting your hands on a Jio SIM. Anyone in India can easily get access to a SIM card from Jio. Still, you are unsure about it, why? You might have lost your barcode. One can’t get a Jio SIM without the unique barcode. It is evident that code generation can be done only once.
What if you lost your code or someone else generated from your device and you don’t have it? Read this article completely as I am going to help you generate the barcode second time from your device.
How to Get Jio SIM if You Lost Your Code or Someone Else Already Generated Code from Your Device?
I have got two methods using which you can enable your device to send barcode for the second time. The second method needs a computer whereas you can do every step from the device itself for the first method.
- Download SHAREit for PC Windows 7/8/8.1 Laptop
- Download MX Player for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP Laptop
- Download hotstar for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP Laptop
- Download Asphalt 8 (Airborne) for PC Windows 7/8/8.1 Free
Method First: Using Your Mobile Only
Follow the steps given below to generate a barcode for the second time on your device.
- Step 1: First, you have to pick your phone and access Settings. You can do it either from the app drawer or the notification panel.
- Step 2: Once you reach the Settings, scroll down to the bottom to access Apps menu.
- Step 3: All the apps you have installed so far on your device can be seen now. Just search for MyJio App by scrolling down. When you get it, simply tap on the same.
- Step 4: You have to clear app data from the screen you will see next.
In most cases, you can avail a second barcode using this method. Sometimes, this method will not work. In such a scenario, you can use the following method.
Method 2: Using Your Computer
You should follow the steps exactly as I have provided below.
- Step 1: You should install a desktop application called Nox App Player. The size of it is around 300 MB. So better you download it with a decent internet connection. Once you finish downloading it, don’t forget to install the same. (You can also use BlueStacks for doing this.)
- Step 2: You get a desktop icon. Just open the software using it. Click on Next from the first interface you see.
- Step 3: Now go to Settings from the title bar. You must select Root and set it as on from the General section.
Access Advanced tab and change Performance Settings to Low. Also, it is recommended altering the Startup Settings to Phone.
Make sure the frame rate is 60 fps. Once you change all of these options, hit Save changes followed by Restart now.
- Step 4: Open Play Store and, setup your Google account. You may have to authorize your account. Don’t hesitate to do the same.
- Step 5: After setting up the account, open Play Store again and, search for MyJio. Install the same. In case you open it, don’t forget to clear the data using the first method.
- Step 6: Copy the IMEI number below.
Change the last seven digits. Open Nox app and follow Settings>> Properties>> IMEI number. Just paste the altered code there.
Step 7: Open MyJio app. Choose your State and City. Once you do the same, you will have to provide your first name, last name and your phone number. There you go!
You will get an OTP on the given number. Once you insert the same into the given field, you will be able to get a new bar code.
Hurray! You have done it. Repeat the process if you want to get more codes.