MyJio Login: This 7Downloads article covers the guide on how you can create an account and use it to log in to MyJio. Jio is a company of Reliance Industries Limited that provides digital, voice call, data, and broadband service. All of these applications offer you different kinds of services. It is compatible with Android 4.0+ and iOS 5.1 or higher.
MyJio is an application that allows you to access the digital world. It utilizes the services of the Jio sim card. By using MyJio, you can view your data balance, you can choose from different subscription plans to recharge your number, and you can manage your multiple accounts. It works well on any 4G enabled devices (smartphones) regardless of what network provider you are using.
There are three ways on how you can access all the MyJio benefits. First, you need to purchase a Jio sim card and use this on your smartphones as your network carrier. Second, if ever you have different network providers, download and install the MyJio app that is available on the App Store and use your Jio ID and password to log in. Third, MyJio can be accessed through web browsers like UC Browser for PC or mCent Browser for PC. Or, if you want to download it to your PC, you can use any android emulator such as Bluestacks and Nox Player.
For those who do not have a Jio sim card, this article is for you. I will help you on how you can have an account and log in to MyJio at 192.168.1.1 using a different network or on your computer.
How to Create MyJio Account
Logging in to MyJio will require you to create an account, or if you already have one, you can just enter your created sign-in name and password and you are on the go.
- The first thing you need to do is to download MyJio from the app store.
- Once you finish downloading, open the app and click Sign up. This will be the account that you can use to access all MyJio services.
- Enter your Jio number or your customer ID. The numbers will be seen in the offers pack.
- Click the Generate the OTP button and it will send you the OTP (One Time Password).
- Enter the OTP that you have received and click on the activate button. If you have used or registered an email address, that will be your Jio ID. Go to your e-mail and verify the ID by clicking the verification link to activate the account. Verification should be done within 24 hours of signing up, otherwise, registration will be invalid.
Once you have verified your account, you can start using Jio services even if you have different network providers.
MyJio Login: Guide on How to Login to MyJio App
- Open the MyJio application on your phone. Click the selection bar on the upper left corner and click Sign in/Login button.
- Click “Mobile“. Choose from the two logins you want to enter. You can choose to log in using your Jio number or the OTP that generated when you first sign up. Or, you can use the Jio ID you have created using your email address.
- Finally, click “Login securely“.
Features of MyJio Application
MyJio is an application that allows you to enter the digital world. Some of its features are:
- Easy MyJio login which allows users to automatically sign in using a Jio sim card.
- Quick access to account details including account balance, usage, statements and managing multiple accounts.
- Customizable profile and Jio account, DND preferences, and International Roaming.
- Use JioPay to avail offers and recharge plans. It comes with JioAutoPay for hassle-free payments.
Logging in to MyJio is pretty easy. You just need to read and follow the steps carefully until you have successfully signed in. It can be used on any network provider as long as you have downloaded the app. You can also access this on your web browser and on your PC. Create an account, verify it and finally, experience all the MyJio features.
If you have any queries, drop them in the comment box below. Our team will be here to help you with your concerns.