Read this post carefully to learn how you can use two WhatsApp accounts on one Android phone. Many people have a common doubt whether one can run two WhatsApp accounts on one Smartphone or not, and today this doubt will be cleared as the answer is simply yes. Yes, you can run two WhatsApp accounts on a single (no matter dual SIM or not) smartphone.
The smartphone being the main and the most popular platform for sending and receiving text messages, audio messages, media files, free calls and much more. So today in this post I’m writing a tutorial on how to run two WhatsApp accounts on one Smartphone.
Recommended Read: Download WhatsApp For PC/Laptop Windows 7/10/8, Mac (Official App)
Run 2 Whatsapp Accounts in Same Android Mobile Phone/Tablet
OG WhatsApp is the modified version of the WhatsApp allowing its users to use double or multiple WhatsApp accounts on their single smartphone without the need of rooting their Android handset. So with this app, you can easily use two or more than two WhatsApp accounts on your Android Phone/Tablet, backup and restore your WhatsApp data, messages and much more.
So below are some easy steps that you need to follow in order to install this application on your device without facing any kind of complications and enjoy two WhatsApp accounts without the need of rooting your phone. Follow the steps one by one, and please read them carefully. Moreover, you can always ask for any help on the comments section.
How to Use two WhatsApp accounts on Single Android Device
- Firstly you need to backup your entire data and messages, to prevent them from being lost. This can be done by – Going to chat settings in your WhatsApp account and scroll down where you will see “backup conversation”. Click on this option which will automatically backup or save your messages.
- The second step is all about clearing data and this can be done by – Go to “App info” and at the bottom, you will see an option “clear data”, click on this option and accept to clear all the data completely from your account.
- Now go to your WhatsApp folder and rename the file to “OG WhatsApp” (you can easily find it on your memory or SD card). Once you are done with this you need to uninstall the original and official WhatsApp and this can be done by – Go to settings > applications > click on “uninstall WhatsApp”.
- Now download and install OG WhatsApp from the web directly on your handset. Now you will be asked for entering your mobile number, enter the number that you have used to register the official WhatsApp and then click ok.
- Now OG WhatsApp will be installed and will be ready to be used with your previous number. Now the main step, to use second WhatsApp account go to play store followed by downloading the WhatsApp app.
- Now again you will be asked to enter your mobile number, now enter your another mobile number and not the previous one and then press ok.
- Download SHAREit for PC Windows 10/7/8/8.1 (Laptop)
- Download Truecaller for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1
- Download hotstar for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10
After following the steps mentioned in this post, you will be able to successfully install two WhatsApp accounts on one single smartphone. So now enjoy texting and chatting with two different accounts and numbers in the same handset and surprise your friends and relatives with this amazing and innovative idea. For any doubts feel free to comment below, moreover, share this awesome trick on social media and let your friends know that you are super smart.